POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Miracle products : Let's call Stockholm! Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:17:38 EDT (-0400)
  Let's call Stockholm!
From: TC
Date: 26 Nov 2009 07:33:38
Message: <4b0e75a2@news.povray.org>
The guys should be granted the Nobel Price, for sure.

To be able to create an electrical field strong enough to attract ions over
a distance of 5000 m from a plane: respect!

Of course - I would not recommend using a device this highly charged near
any combutible or instable substances, especially when one is doing the
detecting from a few meters away. I am pretty sure if such a device could be
built, it would detect explosives from a few meters distance for sure. Once.
And in a very terminal way.